Uprising Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just write down any ideas you have on how to get this going well

3 posters

Go down

Just write down any ideas you have on how to get this going well Empty Re: Just write down any ideas you have on how to get this going well

Post  Steveo Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 am

Last night was really good, had more success with those 3 grps than with 2 wbs of IC, lets keep it up, still early days, but looks good so far

Steveo
Admin

https://uprising.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Just write down any ideas you have on how to get this going well Empty Re: Just write down any ideas you have on how to get this going well

Post  Jalariel Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:38 am

Okay, yesterday seemd to go really well.

It's much more fun roaming with 3g that know what they're doing then 2 wbs of which half don't have a clue.

If we get hold of Aranist et al, it looks like we could be pretty much sorted!

Jalariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jalariel Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 am

I'm sacking studying today so will be on from 6.30-7.30 and then 8.30 onwards

Jalariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Steveo Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:24 am

Ya drag and kelain are the only total definates we have left, avao + co said yes this weekend, but i feel they may wait longer, femmy + his m8s look like a good lot and are positive for coming but are waiting to hear back from crimson. Then tyhir has burbon + coots on pm, hummus has whitlock, but as i said we need to lvl the guild and make the alli viable for ppl to have faith in us. If they dont believe we are serious they will not come!

Vent is btw, lets see what happens tonight

Steveo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jalariel Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 am

Like I said yesterday, the king push tonight should be fun.

Kardinal's guild has 2 kotbs, an AM, a wp, a bw and a wh, so it's well balanced.

Darhex on the other hand has an AM, an RP, 2 BWs, 1SM, 1IB, a slayer or two and a couple of others.

We could do with a couple more WPs, another IB, another RP, and 1 more BW and slayer.

That's not too badd all things considering. If Coots can bring over a couple of players with him, that will fill some of the slots.

Steve, do you have a list of the people form IC that are joining? The only ones I'm aware of are Dranonus and Kelain.

Jalariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyhir Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:57 am

Holy shit this forum is 'orrible.

Never mind.

I think it would be a good idea if I talked to pandemic. I know BC usually run 6 mans, and he does not have one of his own, usually runs around solo. We can let him know to pm us if he wants a healer and maybe a guard.

We'll need more firepower, and realistically not going to be able to get it in the short term. Pandemic is a good guy, would be good to get him involved.

Tyhir

Back to top Go down

Just write down any ideas you have on how to get this going well Empty Just write down any ideas you have on how to get this going well

Post  Steveo Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:11 am

As i've said vent will be coming in a couple of days, this forum is free and temporary, will get us a proper one asap, just use this in the meantime til i get some spare time to find a good one.

I would suggest we stay as we are for this week (8 man) and do some small scale sc stuff, grind up the guild so we can claim keeps/get scrolls/more banners and generally feel better about the guild, id like to be hitting rank 25 by sunday.

Id also like to test a tovl grp setup with 2 ams over the weekend so let me know if you'll be online. The point of a tovl grp will be for xp and just to see if we can down the 8th with who we have, will make recruiting good ppl easier if we can spawn the collossus when we want.

Our alliance with darhex and co will be nice for starting off with, we'll be getting 2-3 fgs of good players if we wanna do rvr, im also aware of 2 new guilds starting from ex crimson/VII players and ill see if we can get them in aswel.

All in all, lets have a nice 1st week of guild building, and we'll attack recruitment properly on monday. Meanwhile, any good players you know in the game (IC or otherwise) who are looking to come over, inv them, you now have the rights, we'll trial them in scs and if they are good they stay, if not, then they dont.

Post your ideas below

Steveo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum